친절한 신호: 이는 온타리오 ALL 실무자 및 직원에 대한 필수입니다. 다른 지역의 경우, 적절한 조언을 노동의 당신의 지방 정부에 문의하시기 바랍니다.
온타리오 노동부는 제목의 새로운 규정을 발표했다 Occupational Health and Safety Awareness and Training Regulation (O. Reg. 297/13) (O.Re. 297/13) 아래의 Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA). This has come into force as of July 1, 2014.
The regulation requires the completion of mandatory basic occupational health and safety awareness training, and specifically:
- Sets out the minimum content of both the worker and supervisor awareness training programs including instructions on:
- the rights and/or duties of workers, supervisors and employers under the OHSA,
- the role of joint health and safety committees and health and safety representatives, 과
- common workplace hazards and occupational illnesses;
- Requires that employers ensure that workers complete the training program as soon as practicable and supervisors complete the training within one week of performing work as a supervisor; 과
- Requires employers to maintain a record of training, and provide workers and supervisors with proof of completion, on request, for up to six months after the worker or supervisor stops performing work for that employee
모든 직장은 특히 모두를 준비해야 Health and Safety Policy 과 Workplace Violence and Harassment Policy. All the training materials and guidance tools to help workplaces comply with the regulation can be found at Ontario.ca/learntoworksafe.
If you have any further questions or would like clarification on the basic awareness training requirements, please contact the Helpline:
- 이메일: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Centre: 1-877-202-0008
CMAAC has provided sample templates below.
Download Mandatory Poster 여기