Type of Event: Webinar Seminar Conference Others
Location: Canada U.S.A International
Interested in posting an event? Sign and forward the MOU to email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Integrative Acupuncture: Advanced Practice Certificate – Module 4
June 24 - June 26$4200
The Integrative Acupuncture: Advanced Practice Certificate program balances Eastern and Western medicine through an integrated approach to acupuncture.
Most “integrated” acupuncture programs teach Eastern and Western acupuncture side by side without demonstrating how to incorporate the skills and knowledge from both approaches into practice. This advanced program is the first of its kind to teach a fully integrative approach to treating physical medical conditions such as pain and neurological conditions from a biomedical approach, while providing holistic patient-centred care through a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) approach.
The program is designed for health professional looking to advance their practice. You will learn how to develop more effective treatments by applying the latest advanced dry needling myofascial trigger point therapy, neuro-myofascial meridian testing, and peripheral nerve stimulation techniques as a form of therapy in modern clinical practice. At the same time, you will learn how to obtain Di Qi and address the Yang Ming, Shao Yang, and Tai Yang region through integrative physiatrics.
How You Will Benefit
- The practical program includes 18 hours of clinical practicum. You will have the opportunity to work hands-on with real patient volunteers through supervised group treatments.
- All techniques taught are evidence-based and proven to effectively treat pain and neurological conditions.
- Upgrade your practice with intensive training in three core skill sets:(1) acupuncture physiatric, (2) neuro-myofascial meridian testing, and (3) peripheral nerve palpation and electro-stimulation
- The course is taught by field experts who specialize in integrative acupuncture (For testimonials, please see Faculty Page)
- Palpation Skills: Understand trigger point palpation, neuro-palpation and hara/abdominal palpation
- Diagnostic Skills: Assess underlying meridian, nutritional, neuro-endocrine, and psycho-emotional layers to a given physical condition
- Advanced Needling Skills: Predict and confirm the correct DeQi sensation for individual acupuncture points and obtain consistent results
- Holistic Treatment Strategy: Design patient-centred treatments that addresses the sensory, motor, autonomic, and segmental nervous system, as well as Jing, Qi, and Shen imbalances
Who Should Take this Course?
- Registered Acupuncturist (R.Ac) and Naturopathic Doctors (ND)
- Registered health professionals who have at least 200 hours of prior training in acupuncture
If you want to take the class but are unsure if you meet the prerequistes, contact us for more information 416 736 2100 ext 22170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of CMAAC, the Continuing Education Committee would like to advise any interested organizations that our “Calendar of Events” sole purpose is to provide a channel where CMAAC members can view upcoming events within the acupuncture and TCM field, not to endorse the featured organizations.
This agreement is to ensure that the organizations featured on our calendar recognize the calendar is used to promote their specific event/seminar not the company or institution itself. Every event posted on our calendar is reviewed and then approved by the Continuing Education Committee to ensure the event is professional and relatable.
以下合同是確保各機構同意將活動事情刊登在CMAAC日程表上。 本項目只提供為推廣TCM針灸組織活動， 不為個人公司或講座使用。所有刊登在日程表上的項目都會通過CMAAC委員會審核通過，確保其專業性和可靠性。
We appreciate all interested organizations and hope that our calendar attracts more attendees to your upcoming events!
Click here for the MOU