Integrate and apply the most practical eastern and western acupuncture skills including advanced dry needling techniques, neuro-myofascial meridian testing, and neuro-stimulation techniques.
该 针灸结合: Advanced Practice Certificate program balances Eastern and Western medicine through an integrated approach to acupuncture.
Most “integrated” acupuncture programs teach Eastern and Western acupuncture side by side without demonstrating how to incorporate the skills and knowledge from both approaches into practice. This advanced program is the first of its kind to teach a fully integrative approach to treating physical medical conditions such as pain and neurological conditions from a biomedical approach, while providing holistic patient-centred care through a Traditional Chinese Medicine (中医) approach.
The program is designed for health professional looking to advance their practice. You will learn how to develop more effective treatments by applying the latest advanced dry needling myofascial trigger point therapy, neuro-myofascial meridian testing, and peripheral nerve stimulation techniques as a form of therapy in modern clinical practice. 同时, you will learn how to obtain Di Qi and address the Yang Ming, Shao Yang, and Tai Yang region through integrative physiatrics.
How You Will Benefit
- Upgrade your practice with intensive training in three core skill sets:(1) trigger point dry needling therapy , (2) neuro-myofascial meridian testing, 和 (3) peripheral nerve palpation and electro-stimulation
- 6 hours of cadaver practical lab for applied acupuncture anatomy.
- 15 hours of clinical skills practicum. You will have the opportunity to work hands-on with real patient volunteers through supervised group treatments.
- All techniques taught are evidence-based and proven to effectively treat pain and neurological conditions
- The course is taught by field experts who specialize in integrative acupuncture (For testimonials, please see Faculty Page)
- Palpation Skills: Understand trigger point palpation, neuro-palpation and hara/abdominal palpation
- Diagnostic Skills: Assess underlying meridian, nutritional, neuro-endocrine, and psycho-emotional layers to a given physical condition
- Advanced Needling Skills: Predict and confirm the correct DeQi sensation for individual acupuncture points and obtain consistent results
- Holistic Treatment Strategy: Design patient-centred treatments that addresses the sensory, motor, autonomic, and segmental nervous system, as well as Jing, 齐, and Shen imbalances
Who Should Take this Course?
- 注册针灸师 (R.Ac) and Naturopathic Doctors (ND)
- Registered health professionals who have at least 200 hours of prior training in acupuncture
York University is pleased to offer the following to CMAAC members:
A single/separate Registration submitted: 10% off the course fee
A group of 10 Registrations submitted: 12% off the course fee for each registrant. (NOTE: Each registrant must complete the registration form but all Ten (10) must be received together by our office at the same time)
A group of 20 Registrations submitted: 15% off the course fee for each registrant. (NOTE: Each registrant must complete the registration form but all Twenty (20) must be received by our office together at the same time)
To be able to use this discount the Promo Code of 070HLLN must be inserted on the registration form. For the convenience of your members a Registration Form is attached.
It must also be noted that further discounts cannot be combined with this offer. (ie. Early Bird savings). The discounts offered here are of a greater value than others posted.
If you want to take the class but are unsure if you meet the prerequistes, contact us for more information 416 736 2100 ext 22170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click ABOVE to view Newsletter
在针灸学会世界联合会的代 (世界针灸学会联合会), 我们的总统教授. 刘包崦祝你圣诞快乐，新年快乐!
The 4th session of the 8日 Executive Committee of WFAS was held on 4 十一月 2016 筑波, 日本. 总共 50 seats (出 76) 亲身或委派代表出席了会议, 6 工作报告, 8 建议, 1 注意, 1 倡议, 1 声明进行了讨论. 秘书处特此介绍本次会议的纪要，请审查及评论.
我们欢迎您的意见和建议，在欧盟会议上提出的问题, 和任何我们的工作. 感谢您的关注，期待您的回复！
The Secretariat, 针灸学会联合会
网络研讨会: Give your patients the royal treatment with eClaims
As an acupuncturist, your mission is to ensure your patients are in good health. What if you could do even more for their wellness?
By registering for this webinar, you will discover the numerous benefits that eClaims can offer both you and your patients, such as:
- -Increased patient loyalty
- -Reduction in operational expenses
- -Free promotion of eClaims enabled acupuncturists
- -And it’s a fully free solution for you and your patients
- We’ll also do a short product demo to give you a concrete view of what eClaims really is.
Sales Support Technical Rep
Please click Photo to view Newsletter