Friday, August 4, 2017
Looking for a motivated acupuncturist or TCM Practitioner with an interest in fertility treatment to join an integrative care fertility centre in Ottawa. This is a brand new renovated clinic opening in October 2017. Work with a dynamic growing team of Naturopathic Doctors, nutritionist, psychotherapist, osteopath, etc.
An interest and practice focus on fertility and women’s reproductive health is a must. Experience in an asset, but more importantly a willingness to learn and continue your education in the area of natural fertility treatment as well as IVF support.
Candidate must be must be a member in good standing of the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO)
This position is full-time – we’re looking for someone who is willing to dedicate their practice to treating infertility, and someone who is driven to build a successful practice. New grads are welcome. This is a great opportunity to quickly grow your practice.
Split fee compensation. Dispensary, reception staff, EMR and online booking provided.
If you have a passion for fertility and women’s health, we want to hear from you. Tell us about yourself, why you are interested in the area of fertility and submit your resume to email@example.com
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
Friday, May 5, 2017
Are you a Registered Acupuncturist, Tuina Therapist, or Registed Massage Therapist interested in joining a team of other health practitioners?
We are currently seeking:
- Tuina Therapist
- Registered Massage Therapist
- Registered Acupuncturist
- 3+ years of experience in Acupuncture, Massage, or Tuina therapy (preferably in a clinic environment)
- Knowledge of the theory and practice of Acupuncture, Tuina Therapy, and Massage
- Great interpersonal skills, as we are looking for a caring person who is passionate about a job in Health and Wellness
- Excellent understanding, knowledge and sensitivity to the needs of patients
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin would be an asset
- Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends
The positions are currently part-time with potential for full-time hours.
Please provide a resume and cover letter.
We are a small but incredibly busy and successful clinic who has been open for over 20+ years located in the heart of Port Credit in Mississauga. Our patient base is well-established with a higher than average volume and financial return. Patients will be seeking your services for a wide variety of issues such as pain, stress, internal medicine conditions, and for ongoing wellness care.
We are in a great spot with easy accessibility to the Port Credit GO Station and Mississauga MiWay transit. The clinic features a waiting are with reception, 3 treatment rooms, and we will provide supplies.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, April 7, 2017
Camrose Acupuncture Clinic is seeking an energetic Acupuncture/Acupressure specialist.
Colleen Hartman owns and operates her busy practice in Camrose, Alberta. She has an established business that she operated for over 28 years. Colleen believes in the combination of Acupuncture with Acupressure within her practice. We are looking for a new graduate – or soon to graduate Acupuncturist. We are located 45 minutes south east of Edmonton. The clinic is looking for someone who is looking to gain clientele with the future potential to take over the business.
Successful candidate must be willing to work with Colleen and her belief of combining the Acupuncture with the Acupressure.
Provide outstanding therapeutic services within your professional scope.
Create techniques and strategies for wellness and prevention.
Willingness to establish a proper practice flow with limited direction.
Ability to work independently, self-motivated to build their own clientele.
Excel in a team environment supporting existing clients at the clinic.
Be professional in dealing with staff and clients in all situations.
Diploma is required and no experience is necessary, willing to train the right graduate.
Please email resume to:
Tania Greenwald, email@example.com
Fax – 780-672-9360
Job Type: Full-time
Friday, March 31, 2017
Our clinic in Mississauga has established for 16 years. We are one of the few clinics only focus on TCM/acupuncture and generates above average income. We are looking to hire 1 to 2 practitioners to join our team.
You will get the opportunity to work with a team that of experts in women’s health, paediatrics and musculoskeletal medicine. Strong support for practice development is provided.
Description of Duties:
- Conduct patient interviews, recommendations and acupuncture treatments and herbal prescription.
- Maintain up to date knowledge in acupuncture and TCM
- Uphold the principles of your governing body.
- Provide public education in the form of articles, seminars and workshops.
- Contribute to program development and new patient services to improve patient care and overall experience.
- Registered at CTCMPAO
- Must have at least 2 years of clinical experience in TCM and/or acupuncture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable with the ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Part time to begin with opportunity to become full time
- Must be able work at least 2 days per week (includes Saturday or Sunday).
- Must speak fluent English
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: christinefung123
Note: We thank all applicants, but please do NOT call the clinic. The right candidates will be contacted by phone.