CMAAC EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE ROLES-DEFINED
VICE PRESIDENT WELFARE
The Vice President of Welfare is active in working closely with members on all non-academic issues on issues and policy affecting the opulence of the association, daily practice, and well-being.
- Duties include:To promote, extend and defend rights of all members of the association· To work as a direct liaison between the members and the Association· To aid in policy writing and redrafting with regards to CMAAC activities· To work with officers and appropriate volunteers to benefit the association and its partners· To work closely with the other executive council members on internal affairs
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF EVERY DIRECTOR
Every Director shall:
- be loyal to the Corporation;
- adhere to the Corporation’s mission, vision and values (attach)
- exercise the powers and discharge the duties of the office honestly, in good faith and in the best interest of the Corporation; and
- exercise the degree of care, diligence and skill that a reasonably prudent person would exercise in comparable circumstances.
- In contributing to the achievement of the responsibilities of the Board as a whole, each Director shall:
- adhere to the Corporation’s mission, vision and values;
- work positively, co-operatively and respectfully as a member of the team with other Directors and with the Corporation’s management and staff;
- respect and abide by Board decisions;
- complete the necessary background preparation in order to participate effectively in meetings of the Board and its committees;
- keep informed about, matters relating to the Corporation, the community served, and other health care services provided in the region;
- participate in the annual evaluation of overall Board effectiveness; and
- represent the Board, when requested.