Update from Acupuncture NOW Foundation
Acupuncture Now Foundation announced their ANF International Collaborations. ANF has now signed Memoranda of Understanding (MOU) with:
– Acupuncture New Zealand,
– European TCM Association (ETCMA),
– Acupuncture Foundation Professional Association,
– Ireland (AFPA),
– Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Association of Canada
– American Society of Acupuncturists (ASA) and
– the Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association
These collaborations and partnerships with other acupuncture associations and organizations around the world are critical to the operation of ANF and our development.
Let’s continue to work together – GLOBALLY – to pull together those with both the passion and knowledge to educate the public, policymakers, and healthcare professionals about the practice of acupuncture!
Thanks to everyone around the globe for all your support and commitment to our profession.
CHECK OUT ACUPUNCTURE NOW FOUNDATION’S FACEBOOK PAGE