博士. Rogers Prize Award Updates
博士. Rogers Prize Award Gala Early Bird Tickets Now on Sale!
星期四, 九月 14, 2017
Fairmont Waterfront Hotel, 温哥华, BC
该 $250,000 博士. Rogers Prize is awarded every two years to celebrate the achievements of individuals who have impacted the practice and progress of health care in Canada. Join us for the announcement of the 2017 winner!
博士. Langevin has been Principal Investigator of seven NIH-funded studies investigating the role of connective tissue in musculoskeletal pain and the mechanisms of 针刺, manual and movement based therapies. She received an MD degree from McGill University, followed by a post doctoral research fellowship in Neurochemistry at the MRC Neurochemical Pharmacology Unit in Cambridge, England, and a residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Endocrinology and Metabolism at Johns Hopkins Hospital. She is a Professor in Residence of Medicine and Director of the Osher Center for Integrative Medicine at Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital. 博士. Langevin is also a Visiting Professor of Neurology, Orthopedics and Rehabilitation at the University of Vermont College of Medicine.
2017 博士. Rogers Prize Jury Announced
Five distinguished experts in the field of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) to determine winner of $250,000 Prize
温哥华, BC (JULY 6, 2017): 该博士. Rogers Prize for Excellence in Complementary and Alternative Medicine is pleased to announce the jury for the 2017 博士. Rogers Prize. The jury, comprised of thought leaders and experts in complementary, alternative and integrative medicine, is tasked with determining the winner of the biennial $250,000 博士. Rogers Prize.
该 2017 jury members are:
- James S. Gordon, MD (美国) – Founder and Director of The Center for Mind-Body Medicine; served as chairman of the White House Commission on Complementary and Alternative Medicine Policy
- Joseph Pizzorno, ND (美国) – Founding President of Bastyr University; member of the White House Commission on Complementary and Alternative Medicine Policy in 2000, and the Medicare Coverage Advisory Committee in 2002
- Mary Ann Richardson, 博士 (美国) – Former Director of Research of the National Foundation for Alternative Medicine in Washington, 直流
- Susan Samueli (美国) – Co-founder of the Samueli Foundation and member of the Advisory Board of the Susan Samueli Center for Integrative Medicine at the University of California, Irvine
- Simon Sutcliffe, MD (加拿大) – President of the International Cancer Control Association and the International Network for Cancer Treatment and Research – Canada Branch; former president of the BC Cancer Agency
Purchase tickets to the event through the official website 这里.